Question: What is the name of the landmark that is known as the real Draculas castle?

Who designed Draculas castle?

From 1920 until 1932, the Castle was converted into a royal summer residence, coordinated by the Czech architect Karen Liman, who designed the castles Peles and Pelisor. The 57 meter deep well of the castle gave insufficient water; therefore water was piped to the castle from natural springs situated across the valley.

Join us

Find us at the office

Enmon- Mignanelli street no. 83, 62047 West Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Give us a ring

Meta Willcut
+56 932 804 333
Mon - Fri, 7:00-16:00

Write us